Photo of Georgia P-EBT card

All Crisp County School students are eligible to get P-EBT benefits as a result of the CEP status of the district and school days that were canceled during the SY20-21. DFCS is planning to issue these benefits in December 2021.

NOTE: Cards will be issued to the address on file in your student's infinite campus. If you have had a change of address, you will need to contact the school and bring proof of residency to change your address. To check your address in infinite campus, select "more" on the bottom left side of the menu. Then select "address information". 

Proof of address can be one of the following;

Current lease/rental agreement, most recent income tax return, current paycheck stub, current medicaid card, current residential property tax statement or bill, current warranty or quick claim deed, current home purchase agreement, current homeowner's insurance policy.

Changes need to be made by Friday, December 17,  2021. If you cannot change it at the school, please contact DFCS for further information.

To find out more about how to apply for these benefits offered by DFCS go to this website by clicking on this: DFCS WEBSITE

DCFS can also be reached by calling 1-888-421-3281