Skip to main content

Crisp County Schools Learning Today...Graduating Our Future Leaders Tomorrow

Please Create A Marquee
School Nutrition » Parent News

Parent News

I want to welcome you to the Crisp County School Nutrition web pages. Please look at the pictures of our menu options below at the different schools. We feature fresh fruits and vegetables, white biscuits, cornbread, a variety of meals from scratch and of course some favorites like pizza and hotdogs. The items our students love like pizza, corn dogs and nuggets are healthier versus of what is typically sold at the grocery store or in restaurants.. Middle school and high school students do also have fried chicken and fried french fries on the menu. Our PREK-5 graders will have an oven fried version of breaded chicken and fries /tater tots. We have recently added a WHITE BISCUIT for breakfast and lunch menu. It is really good and you should try it. One other new menu item is our 1% CHOCOLATE MILK. Regulations used to be that all CHOCOLATE MILK was FAT FREE, but this changed this year. 
Students receive the first meal at no charge and are allowed to buy extra entrees and other items. No charging is allowed for extra items. You can put money into their account for these items by sending a check(Payable to that school plus SN. Example Primary= CCPS SN) or cash with the student to that school cashier in the cafeteria or by paying online through the Meal Pay Plus program. There is a fee when paying through the Meal Pay Plus option at .
Parents are welcome to come and eat with their children for a meal price of 3.75 for lunch. We want you to have first hand knowledge of the choices your students are offered for each meal. If you have any concerns or would like to discuss anything with me, please call me.
Lisa Leggett M.B.A.
School Nutrition Director
229-276-3400 ext 1201

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


 (1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2)       fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3)        email: